Meet schedules in SwimCloud are "crowd-sourced." Your team can be added to a meet by a coach of a team/meet that you may have attended in the past. Swimmers are also able to create meets so that collegiate recruiters that are "following" them know of their upcoming meet schedules.
Sometimes you will need to remove a meet from your schedule. Here's how:
- Log in to your SwimCloud account
- Click the "Meets" menu item in the left menu bar
- Click on the three dots to the right side of the meet that you'd like to remove or delete
- If you didn't create the meet, you can select "Not Attending"
- If you created the meet, you have the option to select "Delete" the meet. This action will remove the meet from any of the competitor's schedules that you may have added to the meet as well.