SwimCloud lets you easily update and manage your schedule for fans to follow. As a coach or a meet administrator you can:
- Create new meets or add existing meets to your schedule
- Set up live results making your results available everywhere
- Add facility information including directions to your meet
- Upload and download event files
- Set up time standards and records
To begin, login to SwimCloud and then click on your team page then, go to results and click "Add Meet."
When you select a date and location for the meet we check to see if that meet is already in the database. If not, you can create a new meet.
If the meet isn't listed, simply begin entering the opponents that will be competing.
If the meet is a dual or triangular meet, the SwimCloud automatically creates a meet name for you and adds it to your schedule.