The meet administrator only has access to all of the entry data in its various forms from the teams that submitted after the entry deadline has passed.
Options available after the entry deadline
- Remember that a virtual psyche sheet of all entries received will be shown on Swimcloud after the entry deadline. This psyche sheet will be shown until:
- The meet is seeded on Swimcloud to be run on Swimcloud Meet.
- The meet result file is uploaded for a meet run on other software
- For meets being run on Swimcloud Meet, simply seed the meet and complete any other pre-meet duties and communications. All of this pre-meet data will be sent over to the desktop app automatically over the internet (internet connection needed).
Export entry files
For meets run on other software platforms, such as Hy-tek, you can export all of the entry data into a Hy-tek-compatible file.
- Go to the Files Tab
- Click on the Export entries button
- Select the type of file you need - more than likely Hytek
- Select all the teams to get a complete Meet Manager file of the whole meet
- Select an individual team(s) to get those files only
Process the entry file in the other software platform as you normally would.
Please note that if you seed the meet in Swimcloud, the heat and lane assignments will be passed along to Hy-tek. Hy-tek recognizes the heats and lanes but the events will show as "unseeded" even though they in fact are.