Mistakes happen. A coach, Regional Administrator, or someone with Meet Administrator permissions can upload a corrected result file and replace the incorrect one.
1) Make sure you are listed as the Meet Administrator on SwimCloud. Find the meet on SwimCloud, click on the "About" tab, scroll down to the "Permissions" section. If you are listed as a Meet Administrator, you have the proper permissions and may continue. If not, contact the meet administrator listed and see if they will add you as a Meet Administrator, or you can submit the new result file to email@example.com
2) Click on the "Files" tab
3) Click on "Upload result file." Navigate to the file location on your computer and complete the dialogue.
4) Once the upload is complete, click on the three buttons to the right of the file just uploaded, and then select "Set File." A dialogue box will let you know that the old, existing meet result data will be purged. Select "Cancel" to stop or "OK" to continue.
5) The newest file is now marked as "Current". Hit the three radio buttons on the right side again, and now select "Continue Import"
6) The next screen shows the pertinent meet data. Typically you would just hit "Continue" here. Or, you could make a change to particular data points if required.
7) On the next screen you have the ability to match up teams if they aren't matched automatically. Hit "Continue" and the new meet result will be processed.