A team on SwimCloud can have multiple Affiliations. Affiliations on SwimCloud are Conferences, Leagues, etc that define where the team's top times and rankings will show on the site.
A team's registered coach can manage their team's Affiliations.
- Log Into SwimCloud
- Click the Manage button in your team's header card
- Click on the Affiliations tab
There are two important considerations you should make regarding the settings on this page:
- If you Delete an Affiliation for your team, all of your team's historical top times and rankings will not be shown there anymore.
- It is strongly recommended that you End an Affiliation for your team if you move from one Conference to another. This will preserve historical data for your team in that old Affiliation.
- Click the Add Affiliation button to add a completely new affiliation for your team.
- Type the name of the Affiliation (found in the top-times list) and set the beginning date (usually the beginning of the season) and complete the dialogue box.