We are so excited to present our new race analysis app "SwimCloud RA" now available for iPad! To help you better understand how the app works, please view this video for a tutorial on how to stamp your races.
Additionally, here is some more information regarding your app, that we feel is important for you to know:
- On login, all your active swimmers and swims will be downloaded.
- The app will continually look for new swims to download from swimcloud.
- The app will continually look for newly activated swimmers.
- You have the option to download video from any of the activated swimmers on your swimcloud account.
- When you finish stamping a swim on your iPad the data will be automatically uploaded to your swimcloud account when an internet connection is found.
- You can choose to upload any of the videos from you iPad swims.
- When you delete a swim from swimcloud, it will automatically be deleted from your iPad and vice versa.
- If a video exists on a swimcloud swim, you may delete the video from your iPad swim (to clear memory for example) without consequence to your swimcloud swim (the video will stay intact). You will have the option to re-download the video for that swim if desired.