A SwimCloud coach account enables you to do multiple things including:
- Customize the look and feel of SwimCloud to select your favorite Update your team profile
- Access the meet hub for results, meet information and event lists
- Access Race Analysis Tools
- Access Recruiting Tools (for college coaches)
Creating a coach account is a multi-step process. This is designed to ensure the security of your team's account and privacy. To create an account:
- Register - Click the "Register" button in the upper right-hand corner of SwimCloud and create an account. This will generate an e-mail for you to confirm your account.
- Confirm - Click on the link in the e-mail (Figure 1). This link will be active for 48 hours.
- Request Access - Once you have confirmed your e-mail you will indicate the team you are requesting access to. (Figure 2). Complete the request and click "Verify"
- Receive Confirmation - Once you have completed your application your account will be manually approved by either a member of our staff or a previously-registered member of your coaching staff.
Please note that this process can take up to 48 hours. Your request may be delayed if you do not use a team/school issued account or we are unable to find confirmation of your employment.
Figure 1 - Confirm your E-mail
Figure 2 - Request Access
Step One: Sign Up