Swimmer's times will often have a Time Tag abbreviation next to their times. These fall into two categories:
Time Tags - These provide additional context about a swim. They include:
- X - Extracted time An example would include the 1000 split from a 1650 freestyle. Please note that we do not extract every time.
- R - Relay Lead-Off
- S - Relay Split
- A - Altitude Adjusted
- U - User Inputted Time (not from an official result)
- C - Converted
Time Standards - These indicate that the time has achieved a qualifying standard for a championship meet. For a time standard to appear on your profile, the following criteria must be met:
- The meet must be set up on Swimcloud and have time standards entered
- The team the time was achieved with is eligible for the meet (ie high school vs. club teams)
- The time must come from a legal meet result (not user-inputted times)
- The time must have been achieved within the qualifying period
- Your team must be marked as attending the meet
- Swimcloud's calculation process must have run. This calculation is a very server-intensive process that only runs once a day.
If you believe a qualifying standard is missing from your profile, please check to ensure that the above criteria have been met.
The most common reason a time is not denoted with a Time Standard Tag is because the team does not have the meet on their schedule. In this case, please ask your coach to add your team to the meet. Here's how: Add your team to a meet