When result files are received, these times will be added to your profile automatically. If results for your meet are missing, please ask your coach to submit the appropriate file to email@example.com.
Sometimes, however, we do not receive the result file. In this case you can manually enter your times. To do so:
- Click on the “Meets” tab at the top of the page.
- Search for the meet. We have thousands of meets so look for the right one. If you can't find it you can create a new one.
- Once you've selected or created the meet, click “Update My Times” on the far right of the meet name. When you do:
- Enter all your times from this meet. Remember, adding slower times will not adversely affect your recruiting score.
- Do not enter converted times. Our system will convert them for coaches.
- Do not enter relay splits.
- Adding fake times will result in your profile being suspended and coaches being notified.
Don’t worry if you make a mistake, just remove the time that was entered incorrectly, and re-add it. Same goes for the meet itself. If you entered the wrong date, or the wrong course (SCY, SCM, LCM), just delete the meet and start again.