Because 33-43% of points scored at college championship meets come from relays coaches place a premium on sprinting. We use swimmers sprint freestyle times as a proxy to represent swimmers’ potential impact on relays.
Articles in this section
- When will you rank this year's freshmen?
- I have some old (slow) times on my profile. How can they be removed?
- I was sick at my last meet. Can you remove those results?
- My ranking and power index score are missing. Why?
- I just updated my times. Why didn't my Power Index change?
- Boys Recruiting Point Values
- Girls Recruiting Point Values
- How is My Recruiting Score Calculated?
- I'm Not A Sprinter, Why Are You Using my 50 or 100 Free?
- What about meters?